Spacexout Synthxscratch-new music
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Spacexout Synthxscratch
الإطلاق إلى الفضاء: سينث إكس سكراتش
(Spacexout Synthxscratch – Arabic Title Translation)
Track Title: Spacexout Synthxscratch
Artist: RedRose EmeraldzCity
Genre: Experimental Electronica | Synthwave Scratch Fusion | Cosmic Bass
Mood: Galactic • Bold • Distorted • Awakening
Mindset Theme: Breaking Out of Boxes — Becoming Cosmic
Language Reflection Translation: Arabic – Cairo, Egypt 🇪🇬
Quote
"You were never meant to fit in a box when your soul was made to expand the sky."
Scripture
“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind...”
— Romans 12:2 (ESV)
Mindset Reflection – English
The Spacexout Synthxscratch mindset is about radical expansion—
breaking through how others define you, how systems box you in,
and even how you’ve limited your own spirit.
It’s the sound of distortion becoming clarity.
Of scratching through labels to uncover your core truth.
This mindset says:
“I am not what you expect. I am what I was born to become.”
Spacexout is cosmic rebellion.
It’s your frequency outgrowing your old orbit.
It’s the moment you stop asking for permission to evolve.
This track is a sonic declaration:
You will no longer shrink.
You will no longer hide.
You will no longer doubt your power.
It’s raw.
It’s chaotic.
And it’s perfectly real.
Because to expand is to make noise.
To be yourself is to create tension in false systems.
And to spacex out means:
“I will not be boxed—
I will be broadcast.”
انعكاس عقلي – Mindset Reflection (Arabic)
عقلية Spacexout Synthxscratch تدور حول التوسّع الجذري—
الخروج من القيود التي فرضها عليك الآخرون، والأنظمة التي حاولت تصنيفك،
وحتى الحدود التي وضعتها أنت لنفسك.
إنه صوت التشويش وهو يتحوّل إلى وضوح.
إنه صوت الخدش الذي يمزق الأقنعة ليكشف الحقيقة.
هذه العقلية تهمس وتصرخ:
"أنا لست ما تتوقّعه. أنا ما وُلدت لأكونه."
هي ثورة كونية.
اهتزازك الداخلي خرج عن مداره القديم.
وها أنت تتوسّع بدون اعتذار.
Prayer – English
God of galaxies and inner growth,
Break every box I’ve been put in.
Let the noise of transformation be holy.
Let the scratch of disruption become my soundtrack of truth.
Teach me not to fear my bigness.
Not to apologize for expansion.
Help me move beyond the orbit of the past
and into the vastness You created me for.
I was made to rise.
To shift.
To sound out loud.
Amen.
الصلاة – Prayer (Arabic Translation)
يا إله المجرات والنمو الداخلي،
اكسر كل الصناديق التي وُضعت فيها.
دع ضجيج التحوّل يكون مقدسًا.
واجعل خدش الاضطراب يصبح النغمة الحقيقية لحياتي.
علّمني ألا أخاف من عظمتي.
وألا أعتذر عن توسّعي.
ساعدني أن أتجاوز مدار الماضي
وأدخل في الاتساع الذي خلقْتني من أجله.
لقد خُلِقت لأرتفع،
لأتغيّر،
ولأُعبّر بصوتٍ عالٍ.
آمين.
Comments
Post a Comment